Hawker 800SP N800AF
11,125 TT - MSP Gold
- EFIS: Collins EFIS-85 – 5 Tube EFIS
- FMS: Dual Universal UNS-1Lw (WAAS/LPV)
- COMM: Dual Collins VHF-422D w/ CTL-22C Control Heads
- NAV: Dual Collins VIR-32 w/8.33 KHZ Spacing
- DME: DUAL Collins DME-42
- ADF: Collins ADF-60A
- XPDR: DUAL Collins TDR-94D W/Mode S
- RADAR: Collins WXP-85C
- AUTOPILOT: Honeywell DFZ-8000
- XM WX: XM Antenna w/ Baron WiFi Connection to iPad (FOREFLIGHT APP)
- IRS: Honeywell Laser Ref
- AP: Collins APS-85
- TCAS-II w/ Change 7
- TAWS: Universal Class A
- HF: Collins HF-9000 w/ Selcal
- Radar Alt: Collins ALT-55B
- CVR: Fairchild A-100
- FDR: Fairchild F1000 Flight Data Recorder
- Mark VII EGPWS Class A TAWS
- ELT: Dorne Margolin 8.1 w/ Nav
- SAT: Iridium Aircell ST-3100 sat phone
- 115AC Cabin Power w/ 60HZ inverters
- Eight passenger conﬁguration – Fire-blocked for Part 135, Leather – Cabinetry burled maple.
- Forward four place club seating arrangement with fully articulating and reclining chairs and two folding tables.
- Aft right three place Divan opposite a right forward facing chair with folding table.
- Forward right baggage, opposite left galley
- Galley includes Microwave, Mapco, with overhead storage, 3 drawers including cold drawer, plus sliding garbage
- Aft Lav – ﬂushing potty with external service, sink with running water and storage
- Additional Aft baggage compartment (behind Lav)
- Entertainment system features Air Show 400 moving map, DVD/CD, with forward and aft monitors.
An exceptionally well maintained Hawker 800SP featuring Aviation Partners, Inc. performance enhancing winglets, Upgraded FMS with WAAS/LPV. This aircraft shows very well. RVSM compliant. The extensive no-expense spared 48 month inspection at WestStar Grand Junction included landing gear overhaul, the installation of all new Perkins One-piece cabin widows (no desiccant replacement, no fogging). Other upgrades include a Hawker 800XP air cycle machines, 115V Inverters/power outlets in cabin/cockpit, XM weather, additional Aft Baggage, and LED Cabin lighting. This aircraft is essentially an 800XP, with the low BOW weight of a light 800A.