Mooney M-20F Exec
Engine – Lycoming IO-360 A1A
- New Glass throughout the entire aircraft. Wind Shield is NEW ¼” Plexi-Glass.
- Soundproofing installed with new interior and glass.
- Electric retractable gear.
- Manual hydraulic flaps.
- Engine – Lycoming IO-360 A1A (200 hp fuel injected) with approx. 145 hours since total and complete overhaul including all accessories and components.
- New Superior Millennium Cylinders
- New SkyTec starter
- New Plane Power Alternator & Voltage Regulator replacing old OE generator
- Bendix Magnetos
- New air flow baffles
- New Throttle, Propeller Pitch, and Mixture controls installed with engine overhaul.
- Exhaust Oil Re-circulator/Filter (No belly streaking)
- Propeller – 3-Blade Constant Speed McCauley – 200 hours since complete prop and governor overhaul with stainless spinner.
- Oil Cooler radiator completely overhauled and rebuilt
- JPI EDM-700 digital engine data monitor
- All new Antennas
- New Artificial Horizon
- New Battery 2014
- All new tires and inner tubes
- New brakes
- Garmin 530WAAS with Nav/Com Flip-Flop tied to a new GI-106 Glide Slope and OBS
- Bendix / King KX-125 Flip-Flop Nav/Com Radio tied to a new MC-60 Glide Slope and OBS
- Garmin GDL-69A XM Radio / XM Weather
- Garmin GMA-347 Audio Panel with last message Play-Back, and 4-Place Intercom with Pilot / Co-Pilot Isolation
- Garmin GTX-330 Mode-S Digital Transponder (Not ADSB Compliant)
- 406/121.5mhz EPIRB/ELT
- All flight instruments lighted with Rheostat controlled UMA White Light Wedges
- Front gear wheel yoke replaced in 2014 with new steering linkage and new landing gear pucks.
- New air induction and cabin ducting
- Both wing tanks inspected and sealed. New sumps in both wing tanks
- Both Steering Horns received new Black Powder Coat to Like New with New Leather wraps and PTT on both the pilot and co-pilot horns.
- Next Annual will be due in July, 2019
- Gray Leather Interior – 9.5 of 10
- White Paint with Maroon and Gray trim – 9.5 of 10